- 1 multigrain whole wheat baguette
- 1 1⁄4 cups boiling water
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes (rehydrated)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 split garlic clove
- grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour boiling water over tomatoes for 30 minutes, remove and pat dry.
- Slice and toast bread.
- Rub both sides of each slice with split garlic clove.
- Place tomatoes in a shallow bowl and mix with olive oil and seasonings.
- Place tomato mixture on each slice of bread and top with parmesan cheese.
- Place bread on baking sheet and stick under broiler until cheese bubbles and browns.