Prep 40 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick, yummy and healthy bruschetta!
Make and share this Sun-Dried Tomato Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Pour boiling water over tomatoes for 30 minutes, remove and pat dry.
- Slice and toast bread.
- Rub both sides of each slice with split garlic clove.
- Place tomatoes in a shallow bowl and mix with olive oil and seasonings.
- Place tomato mixture on each slice of bread and top with parmesan cheese.
- Place bread on baking sheet and stick under broiler until cheese bubbles and browns.