Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Serve this on the longest day of the year! From Pottery Barn.
Make and share this Summer Solstice Punch Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 ounce simple syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce orange liqueur
- 3⁄4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄4 ounces berry-infused tanqueray no. ten gin (recipe in Directions)
- 1 ounce club soda
- Berry-infused gin: Slice 24 fresh strawberries.
- Combine strawberries with one bottle of Tanqueray No. Ten Citrus Gin in closed container and allow to sit for 24 hours.
- For cocktail: Combine first four ingredients in cocktail shaker with scoop of ice and shake well.
- Add club soda to shaker and strain into ice-filled cocktail glass.