Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe makes alot, so you can give away in a mason jar as a gift to friends. I use Hershey's Dark Cocoa Powder. Use hot coffee instead of water for a delicious mocha drink.
- 1 (9 ounce) box skim milk powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda sugar substitute
- 2⁄3 cup non-dairy coffee creamer
- 2⁄3 cup cocoa powder
- Mix all ingredients together in food processor.
- I use 4 tablespoons in 8 oz boiling water.
- Can add a few mini marshmallows or Cool Whip on top, with a little sprinkle of cinnamon.