Recipe by gailanng
I always try to refrain from using the the words "the best" or "the world's best" in describing a recipe because you automatically set yourself up for harsh critique. Having said that...this is pretty darn good. Whatcha think?
Top Review by alligirl
This was very tasty! I wanted to enjoy the flavor of the dressing, so I made the salad very simple - spinach and cashews. The dressing has a little heat, which is new to me, for a dressing anyway, and a great taste-bud tickler! I will keep this dressing in mind, when I want something flavorful, that can be thrown together in minutes! Thanks for sharing, GailAnn!
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon asian red chili sauce (Sriracha)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil (can sub a couple of teaspoons sesame oil for those that are brave)
- salt and pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, Asian red chile sauce (Sriracha), and ginger. Slowly drizzle in 1/4 cup vegetable oil, whisking constantly. Season with salt to taste.