1/4 Photos of Spicy Pork Baby Back Ribs
3 hrs 20 mins
This is my own marinade...the type or brand of hot sauce will have to be your own choice. I like to use the slow roasting method for these and uncover the ribs the last half hour of cooking. Marinating time not included.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the ingredients for the marinade.
- 2Brush the ribs with the marinade, be generous but reserve about half a cup or so.
- 3Wrap the ribs in pieces of foil, brushed or sprayed with oil.
- 4Put in the fridge and leave overnight.
- 5When ready to cook preheat oven to 300°F.
- 6Put the packets on a tray lined with foil and bake for two hours, then open up the packets and brush with the rest of the sauce, bake for another half hour, if you want finish them under the grill.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spicy Pork Baby Back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1236.7
- Calories from Fat 798
- Total Fat 88.7 g
- Saturated Fat 36.2 g
- Cholesterol 326.3 mg
- Sodium 2763.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 28.5 g
- Protein 81.7 g