Recipe by dellyjoe
Easy and tasty with noodles or mashed potatoes. I received this recipe about 40 yrs. ago from my neighbor and we made 1500 meatballs for a bazaar and they went over very well.
Top Review by Ang11002
This recipe was so easy to make & very tasty! I used half & half instead of milk bc I had some I wanted to use up before it expired. It made about 14 good size meatballs. I also sub'd oatmeal for breadcrumbs. I will do again. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs ground chuck
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄4 ounces dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can milk or 1 water
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well and roll into size meatball of your choice. Brown in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Mix cream of chicken soup with your choice of milk or water. Place meatballs in casserole dish and pour soup mixture over. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.