Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
In '400 Best Sandwich Recipes' by Alison Lewis
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas (white or wheat)
- 1 cup hummus (homemade or store-bought)
- 8 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place tortillas on a work surface.
- Spread 1/4 cup hummus over each tortillas.
- Arrange turkey, cucumber slices, tomatoes, and sprouts equally in the center.
- Sprinkle with pepper (and salt, if you want).
- Fold both ends over filling; roll-up and serve.