Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Probably no mixed drink recipe has been as mistreated by bartenders as this one. This is a delicious adaptation of the original Singapore Sling recipe from Raffles Hotel in Singapore. Use the highest quality liquor available.
- 6 tablespoons pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons gin
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cherry heering
- 1 tablespoon grenadine
- 1⁄2 tablespoon benedictine
- 2 dashes triple sec or 2 dashes Grand Marnier
- 3 dashes Angostura bitters
- Fill a shaker with ice.
- Add ingredients to shaker and shake for about 1 minute. Strain over ice into a tall glass.
anyone else find that much heering cherry liquer ruins the color and turns it brownish?
It was the best Singapore Sling. I used cherry brandy. It drinks like a regular juice. So easy loll I was able to double the recipe in a shaker. I garnished with a cherry. Made for ZWT 3