Recipe by chef1aB
Platanos Dulce con Hielo. This is a timesaving way of making this traditional Filipino dessert.
- 311.84 g boxgoya brand ripe plantains
- 236.59 ml crushed ice
- 118.29 ml evaporated milk or 118.29 ml skim milk
- 4.92 ml sugar, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Follow package directions on how to defrost sweet plantains.
- Once defrosted, microwave sweet plantains for 30 seconds or until heated through.
- Put ice in a cereal bowl.
- Pour the milk over the ice.
- Add 4-5 pieces of sweet plantains.
- Stir in sugar.