- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour, not self-rising
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, finally chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix thoroughly butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Work in flour, salt and nuts until the dough holds together.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls and place them on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 12 - 15 mnutes until set but not brown.
- While warm, roll in confectioners' sugar. Cool and roll in sugar again.