Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Mom has made this for years. I recorded it here, sorry the instructions aren't very good.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 12 corn tortillas
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese
- Brown ground beef, combine with soup and 1 can rotel tomatoes. Layer meat, tortillias and cheese ending with tortillias. Top with Cheese and pour can of Rotel on top. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes until cheese golden.
This was SO good! The only small change was I only had 1 can of Rotel so didnt mix with meat, just poured on top. Used 4 cheese mexican blend instead of cheddar b/c I thought it fit the recipe well. Son and I devoured this but have enough for leftovers today for lunch or dinner. MMMMM!
Everyone loves this recipe. There is never any left. And, so quick and easy to make