Recipe by CookiePuss
it's 100% raw for raw-foodists and it's a delicious, crunchy, combo of flavors. i made it up myself.
- 12 baby carrots
- 1 green apple
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup onion (depending on taste)
- 1⁄2 cup packed cilantro
- 2⁄3 cup almonds
- 2 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 4 ripe avocados
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- blend everything but the olive oil and raisins, in a food processor.
- add the oil and continue blending until cole-slaw texture is reached.
- when finished, fold in raisins.
- cut avocados in 1/2 and cut a small slice off the bottom so they don't wobble on the plate.
- scoop just a little of the avocado meat out of each cup so you can fill them nicely with the slaw.
- season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- serve immediately or chill!