Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
it's 100% raw for raw-foodists and it's a delicious, crunchy, combo of flavors. i made it up myself.
- blend everything but the olive oil and raisins, in a food processor.
- add the oil and continue blending until cole-slaw texture is reached.
- when finished, fold in raisins.
- cut avocados in 1/2 and cut a small slice off the bottom so they don't wobble on the plate.
- scoop just a little of the avocado meat out of each cup so you can fill them nicely with the slaw.
- season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- serve immediately or chill!
yum yum!!! I hae discovered that the best way to get my bf eating raw food is to stuff anything into avocado cups! he'll wolf these down! also great for a party..