it's 100% raw for raw-foodists and it's a delicious, crunchy, combo of flavors. i made it up myself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1blend everything but the olive oil and raisins, in a food processor.
- 2add the oil and continue blending until cole-slaw texture is reached.
- 3when finished, fold in raisins.
- 4cut avocados in 1/2 and cut a small slice off the bottom so they don't wobble on the plate.
- 5scoop just a little of the avocado meat out of each cup so you can fill them nicely with the slaw.
- 6season with a bit of salt and pepper.
- 7serve immediately or chill!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raw Slaw, Avocado Cups
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1211.8
- Calories from Fat 874
- Total Fat 97.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 238.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 36.8 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 20.1 g