Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a delicious twist to the conventional deviled egg. The kids like this because its not to overpowering with flavor. We like to make this for large gatherings and they are alway a huge hit.
- 6 eggs
- 2 teaspoons dry ranch dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place eggs in medium saucepan; cover with cold water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer about 15 minutes.
- Immediately drain; run cold water over eggs to stop cooking.
- Peel eggs; rinse.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- With tip of knife, carefully lift out yolks; place in medium bowl.
- Mash yolks with fork.
- Add salad dressing mix, mayonnaise and mustard; mix well.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or until chilled.
These were great! I doubled the recipe but not the ranch powder. The second time I made them, I added 2 tsp. of lemon juice for an added bit of tang. My family really liked these alot- especially my husband. Thanks, mommyoffour!
I gave this recipe 3 stars. My family gave me mixed reviews on this recipe. My newphews, my future hubby and I liked these. My 7 yr old niece didn't care for the filling at all. Overall these were pretty good and we will have these again. Thanks for posting a good recipe. Christine (internetnut)
We liked the addition of the ranch dressing flavor in these eggs, but felt that 3 tablespoons of mayo to 6 egg yolks was too dry. We like our deviled egg filling to be creamy, so I added additional mayo and these were eaten right up. (made for My 3 Chefs Game)