- 29.58 ml extra virgin olive oil (EVOO baby!!)
- 1 bunch swiss chard (any one, green, red or rainbow(stemmed and coarsely chopped)
- 1.23 ml grated nutmeg
- 2.46 ml smoked paprika or 2.46 ml ground cumin
- salt, to your tastes
- pepper, to your tastes
- 4.92 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 118.29 ml chicken stock
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat the EVOO over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, add the greens to the pan and wilt.
- Season the greens with nutmeg and smoked sweet paprika or the cumin.
- Salt and pepper and add the worcestershire sauce.
- Add the chicken stock and simmer for a few minutes then serve!