1/1 Photo of Rachael Ray's Savory Swiss Chard
Spongebob Chefpants's Note:
I got this off Food Network.com. Sounds good with the smoky paprika and worcestershire sauce!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO baby!!)
- 1 bunch swiss chard (any one, green, red or rainbow(stemmed and coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika or 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt, to your tastes
- pepper, to your tastes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1In a large skillet, heat the EVOO over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, add the greens to the pan and wilt.
- 2Season the greens with nutmeg and smoked sweet paprika or the cumin.
- 3Salt and pepper and add the worcestershire sauce.
- 4Add the chicken stock and simmer for a few minutes then serve!
Browse Our Top Chard Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Savory Swiss Chard
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.2
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 261.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g