I got this off Food Network.com. Sounds good with the smoky paprika and worcestershire sauce!!!
Make and share this Rachael Ray's Savory Swiss Chard recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil (EVOO baby!!)
- 1 bunch swiss chard (any one, green, red or rainbow(stemmed and coarsely chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika or 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt, to your tastes
- pepper, to your tastes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- In a large skillet, heat the EVOO over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, add the greens to the pan and wilt.
- Season the greens with nutmeg and smoked sweet paprika or the cumin.
- Salt and pepper and add the worcestershire sauce.
- Add the chicken stock and simmer for a few minutes then serve!
I didn't really care for this. I think I just don't like swiss chard though
Excellent recipe! Now my favorite chard recipe for sure!!!
Yummy greens! I really enjoyed the flavor of the paprika. I couldn't find Swiss chard so used mustard greens. Thanks! Made for Pick a Chef(PAC).