Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is ALWAYS a hit...with kids too! I used to call in my 'Million Dollar Salad' because buying the sesame seeds was so expensive. Now I buy the sesame seeds in bulk at a health food store and it's much more affordable.
- In a bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, sugar, wine vinegar, and soy sauce until the sugar has dissolved. Refrigerate the dressing while preparing the salad.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Spread the broken Ramen noodles, almonds, and sesame seeds onto a baking sheet.
- Bake the Ramen noodle mixture until lightly browned, about 15 minutes, stirring often. Watch carefully to prevent burning. Allow mixture to cool.
- Just before serving, mix together the Napa cabbage and green onions with toasted Ramen mixture in a salad bowl until thoroughly combined; toss with the dressing.