Recipe by jaefox1
I got this from the daisy brand sour cream website (www.daisybrand.com). I love potatoes and they just are good! When I say hashbrowns, you can either used the frozen diced, cubed ones, or the shredded ones. Both ways it tastes good
Top Review by shirleygirl43
Very very good, and super easy too. We don't use bacon so I substituted some diced sliced turkey meat and I was out of green onions so I chopped some regular onions and sauteed them with the hash brown potatoes and whalaa! Wonderful and easy.. I doubled the recipe and really stuffed my flour tortillas and it made about 15 well stuffed burritos.
- 14 flour tortillas (Fajita Size)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream, divided
- 3 cups hash browns
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3⁄4 cup cooked bacon (broken up into pieces)
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, chopped (scallions)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook potatoes in skillet according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, stir together cooked potatoes, cheese, 1 cup sour cream, bacon, green onions, salt and pepper.
- Warm the tortillas according to package directions.
- Spoon equal amounts of the mixture in the center of the 14 tortillas. Fold in two sides of each tortilla to meet in the middle, then roll burrito-style.
- Brush outside of each rolled tortilla with melted butter and place on baking pan with seam down.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes then cut diagonally into halves.
- Serve with remaining sour cream or other toppings of choice.