1/2 Photos of Phyllo Chicken Roll OAMC
This is good for both lunch or dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1saute peppers, onion and garlic until just tender and let cool.
- 2combine ricotta and egg well then add chicken, gruyere and parmesan and mix well. Then mix in vegetables.
- 3layer phyllo and butter on a cookie sheet, one phyllo sheet, then brush with butter and for all 6.
- 4spread chicken mixture on phyllo sheet, stopping one inch from one short edge.
- 5roll, starting with the side that has the filling, then seal edge with butter.
- 6brush entire roll with butter, then wrap and freeze.
- 7To reheat: partially thaw roll overnight in the fridge. Brush with 1 tablespoon butter. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Phyllo Chicken Roll OAMC
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.5
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 124.5 mg
- Sodium 336.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 24.2 g