Gosh !!! what a great snack or light lunch!!
Make and share this Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; add onions, peppers and salt.
- Cook vegetables over medium-high heat until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Add beef to skillet.
- Saute for 2 minutes for medium-rare.
- Remove beef and vegetables from skillet with a slotted spoon; drain.
- Divide beef and vegetables evenly among sandwich rolls.
- Top with cheese.
- Loosely wrap sandwiches in foil.
- Bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.
- PS:Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich tip: Reduce your cleanup time by microwaving the onions and bell peppers. Place in a resealable plastic bag with 1 tablespoon oil and microwave on HIGH for about 4 minutes.