1/1 Photo of Petite Lasagna for 2 or 3
Nikki Kate's Note:
When I came upon this recipe I was very happy. I always have leftover lasagna and most of it would get thrown out. Not anymore!! With only three in this family this is perfect for us.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef or 1/2 lb bulk mild Italian sausage
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mushrooms or 1/4 cup canned mushroom
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup ricotta cheese (lowfat is good!)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (or dried)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3 pre- cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add ground beef, onion, and bell pepper (if using).
- 3Cook and stir until browned; drain. Reduce heat to low; stir in mushrooms and spaghetti sauce. Simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 4In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and egg; mix well.
- 5Cut 1 of the lasagna noodles in half lengthwise.
- 6Spread 1/4 cup meat mixture in bottom of ungreased 9*5-inch (2 quart) loaf baking dish.
- 7Top with 1 1/2 lasagna noodles, 1/2 the ricotta mixture, 1/2 the remaining meat mixture and 1/2 the mozzarella cheese.
- 8Repeat layers, starting with noodles and ending with mozzarella cheese.
- 9Bake at 350ºF for 30 to 35 minutes or until thoroughtly heated and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Petite Lasagna for 2 or 3
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.1
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 176.3 mg
- Sodium 706.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 35.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
cooked lasagna noodles