Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
I love peppermint patties and coffee, but I don't drink, so I came up with this easy cuppa joe from the staples I had on hand.
- 8 ounces brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons powdered cocoa mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 ounces skim milk
- Put all dry ingredients in bottom of mug and pour in hot coffee.
- Stir to dissolve sugar and cocoa mix.
- Add in extract and milk and stir again.
Great and a nice change of pace from regular coffee! Sometimes I find that mint can be overpowering but this had just the right balance. Very sweet though - definitely a dessert type drink.
wow this is awesome
Gorgeous winter treat! I used Splenda but other than that, made as directed. Thanks for a great recipe!