1/1 Photo of Penne With Chicken, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts
This pasta dish looks and tastes great. It looks stunning served in bowls or large, restaurant-like plates. I love sun-dried tomatoes and fresh basil! The pine nuts add a nice touch. Roast the pine nuts in a skillet on low heat. Watch the nuts as they turn brown (and then black) suddenly. Serve this tasty dish with fresh parmesan cheese and a glass of wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into thin stripes. Keep the oil.
- 2Heat wok or large skillet. Add 1 tablespoons of the kept oil.
- 3Fry meat in 2-3 portions. Add more oil if necessary.
- 4Add fried meat to the wok again.
- 5Add garlic, tomatoes and cream. Cook on low heat for 4-5 minutes.
- 6Add cooked penne and basil and mix. Leave on stove until penne are warm.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Serve in bowls and top with roasted pine nuts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Penne With Chicken, Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Pine Nuts
Serving Size: 1 (331 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 840.1
- Calories from Fat 323
- Total Fat 35.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.3 mg
- Sodium 272.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 38.3 g