2 hrs 10 mins
How cute! These are just like the famous "Peanut Blossoms" cookies, captured in a baby muffin:) These are sure to bring a smile to anyone's lips:) *Prep time includes both cooling times.*
My Private Note
mini mu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- 1Preheat oven to 400*F.
- 2Butter 24 mini muffin cups, or line with mini cupcake paper liners; set aside.
- 3In a large bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 4In another bowl, stir together the peanut butter and oil; blend in the egg until smooth.
- 5Stir in the milk and vanilla until blended.
- 6Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; add the milk mixture and stir just to combine--do not overmix.
- 7Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tins; bake for 10 minutes, or until a toothpick tests out clean.
- 8Remove pan to a wire rack and cool for 1 minute before inverting.
- 9Place a Hershey's Kiss in the center of each hot muffin; cool for 30 minutes.
- 10Lightly press the melted bottoms of the Kisses onto the muffins; refrigerate for 1 hour to cool completely.
- 11Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peanut Butter Kiss Mini Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.9
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Sodium 61.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g