Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
How cute! These are just like the famous "Peanut Blossoms" cookies, captured in a baby muffin:) These are sure to bring a smile to anyone's lips:) *Prep time includes both cooling times.*
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup creamy peanut butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup milk, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 Hershey chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 400*F.
- Butter 24 mini muffin cups, or line with mini cupcake paper liners; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together the peanut butter and oil; blend in the egg until smooth.
- Stir in the milk and vanilla until blended.
- Make a well in the center of the flour mixture; add the milk mixture and stir just to combine--do not overmix.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tins; bake for 10 minutes, or until a toothpick tests out clean.
- Remove pan to a wire rack and cool for 1 minute before inverting.
- Place a Hershey's Kiss in the center of each hot muffin; cool for 30 minutes.
- Lightly press the melted bottoms of the Kisses onto the muffins; refrigerate for 1 hour to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.