An easy, yummy snack recipe that I thought of. It good makes breakfast, too.
Make and share this Peanut Butter Banana Wrap recipe from Food.com.
- Spread peanut butter on the tortilla.
- Slice banana into thin pieces.
- Place banana pieces onto half of the tortilla, on top of the peanut butter. Don't try to over fill the tortilla!
- If the banana is too big, just eat the extra slices.
- Fold the tortilla in half, to cover the banana slices.
- Microwave 20-30 seconds.
Great snack for my hungry toddler! :)
This was a really quick and easy breakfast that everyone enjoyed! I used "Better than Peanut butter" (from Trader Joes - we really like and it is half the calories of regular peanut butter) and smaller tortillas (that is what we had - but less calories that way) and I drizzled a small drizzle of huckleberry honey over the top) Delicious! I think these may make their way into lunch boxes in a few weeks too! Thanks!
i do this all the time... also, try it with nutella!