Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
The best rub-on pork seasoning you will ever find, from the heartland of Canada. Especially good on ribs, but also great on chops and roasts. Unbelievable!
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground coriander
- Combine all ingredients and rub onto any pork cut.
- Cook as required (BBQ, Broil, Fry, Roast or stew).
Made to specs, not crazy about it. More heat than flavor, won't be making it again.
I prepared a pork tenderloin last night for dinner with this rub and my boyfriend and I just loved it! I didn't have any coriander, but we both still felt like it turned out great! Thanks for the post!! :-)