Prep1 hr 30 mins
Having this chicken in the freezer precooked makes a nice dinner when time is short but you still want a nice sit down dinner. Recipe is for three meals. Time to make does not include marinading.
- ASSEMBLY DIRECTIONS:.
- Pour salad dressing in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken parts to the dressing, coating well.
- Cover and chill about 4 hours, or overnight.
- Turn the chicken in the dressing occasionally.
- Combine parmesan cheese, dry bread crumbs, parsley flakes, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Roll chicken one piece at a time in the crumbs, then place chicken in a greased 9x13 baking pan or on a foil lined cookie sheet. Spoon excess dressing over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for one hour, or until thickest piece is done.
- FREEZING AND COOKING DIRECTIONS:.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Put baked chicken pieces into a freezer bag.
- Lable and freeze.
- TO SERVE:.
- Place chicken on a heavy foil lined cookie sheet. Warm in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or until warmed through.