Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
Having this chicken in the freezer precooked makes a nice dinner when time is short but you still want a nice sit down dinner. Recipe is for three meals. Time to make does not include marinading.
Top Review by DebnTodd
We made this. We used large boneless chicken breasts, halved. They were done in 30 minutes. We found it a tad salty for our taste, but that could be due to the 'zesty' Italian dressing. Next time, will try using a rack for cooking.
- 3⁄4 cup Italian salad dressing
- 8 -9 lbs chicken parts
- 1 1⁄2 cups parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄3 cup parsley flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- ASSEMBLY DIRECTIONS:.
- Pour salad dressing in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken parts to the dressing, coating well.
- Cover and chill about 4 hours, or overnight.
- Turn the chicken in the dressing occasionally.
- Combine parmesan cheese, dry bread crumbs, parsley flakes, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Roll chicken one piece at a time in the crumbs, then place chicken in a greased 9x13 baking pan or on a foil lined cookie sheet. Spoon excess dressing over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degree oven for one hour, or until thickest piece is done.
- FREEZING AND COOKING DIRECTIONS:.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Put baked chicken pieces into a freezer bag.
- Lable and freeze.
- TO SERVE:.
- Place chicken on a heavy foil lined cookie sheet. Warm in a 400 degree oven for 10 minutes or until warmed through.