Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great OAMC recipe - I am always asked for this recipe so I decided to post it! From >>>>> cook book. I have included instructions to bake on serving day and to prebake on assembly day. I usually triple the recipe to have handy in my freezer. I like to pre-assemble and bake on serving day. **I always use chicken breasts for this recipe – Yummy!!**
- 59.14 ml Italian salad dressing
- 907.18-1360.77 g fresh fryer chicken parts or 907.18-1360.77 g chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 78.07 ml dry bread, crumbs
- 29.58 ml parsley flakes
- 2.46 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Asembly Directions - Bake on Cooking Day.
- Pour chicken parts and salad dressing into a freezer bag. Combine the parmesan cheese, dry bread crumbs, parsley flakes, paprika, salt and pepper and pour into another gallon -sized freezer bag. Put both bags into another gallon freezer bag. Seal, label, and freeze.
- To serve: Thaw marinated chicken and crumb mixture overnight in refrigerator. Remove chicken one or two at a time from marinade bag (reserve marinade) and put in crumb mixture bag - shake to coat, then place chicken in a greased 9x13 pan or on a cookie sheet. Spoon excess dressing over the chicken. Bake at 350º for 1 hour or until thickest piece is done. It is handy to foil line the baking pan to speed clean up!
- Assemby Directions - Pre-Bake for Cooking Day.
- Pour salad dressing in a large bowl. Add the chicken parts to the dressing, coating well. Cover and chill about 4 hours, or overnight. Turn chicken in the dressing occasionally. Combine parmesan cheese, dry bread crumbs, parsley flakes, paprika, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl. Roll chicken one piece at a time in the crumbs, then place chicken in a greased 9x 13 baking pan or on a cookie sheet. Spoon excess dressing over the chicken. Bake at 350º for 1 hour, or until thickest piece is done. It is handy to foil line the baking pan to speed clean up! Remove from oven and cool. Put baked chicken pieces into a freezer bag or rigid freezer container. Label and freeze.
- To serve: Place frozen chicken in a 9x13 baking dish or pan. Warm in 400º oven for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
This is a terrific recipe bluhm, we really enjoyed the tasty tasty chicken. I assembled and made same day, for a terrific meal. The chicken was moist, tender and juicy, with a great flavor. Love the addition of the salad dressing. Made for Fall Pac 2011.