Recipe by Marlene.
I got this from my sister in law , Pam , and OMG ... I absolutely LOVE it .. unfortunately , I can't get fresh crab in Pa.!! I don't even want to try canned crab ...I just don't think it would be the same... if anyone DOES happen to try it with canned, let me know how it works?? :)
Top Review by Cherylkv
My crab eaters loved this. I put all of the ingredients except the crab in a mini-crock pot and let it heat until the cheese mixture could be stirred smooh. Then I added the crab and stirred it in carefully. If you don't have a crab to clean and add you could use the canned crab from Costco like I did. (I used about 8 oz. and it was plenty.)
- 1 (5 ounce) jarkraft cheese spread (Old English)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cleaned crab
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt both cheeses.
- Stir in whipping cream.
- Add W.
- sauce and garlic powder, stirring until well blended.
- Add a crab.
- That's what my recipe says!
- Add a crab!
- *LOL*She served this with warm baguette type bread, or you could do crackers of some type.
- MmMmm~ I have no clue how many this serves!
- It's dip.
- *preptime doesn't include cleaning the crab~ i've never had to clean my own crab, so i really don't know how long it takes!