Prep 8 hrs
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy breakfast when you have company or if you just will be short on time in the morning.
- 1 (12 count) packagefrozen dinner rolls
- 1 package instant butterscotch pudding mix (small size)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
- In a greased bundt pan place half of the frozen dough balls, powdered pudding mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter and pecans.
- Repeat with remaining amounts.
- Cover the pan loosely with foil, top with clean towel and allow to sit overnight on the counter.
- The dough will defrost and rise overnight.
- In the morning bake 350 for about 30 minutes.
This was amazingly simple and the end result was delicious! The butterscotch pudding mix really added a wonderful flavor! I had a 9 AM staff meeting this morning and took this still warm into work with me. Everyone dove right in! Thanks Mysterygirl, this is a definate keeper!
Yep these are great! I have also made them as individual rolls by placing everything but the rolls in a greased 13x9 pan. Put the 12 rolls 3x4 in the pan and follow the directions as above. After baking turn the pan upside down on a serving dish and the topping just oozes over the warm rolls. TY Mysterygirl!!!
This is a family favorite. I put it together on Christmas eve. Within minutes of waking on Christmas Day, we have the most wonderful aroma throughout the house! Everyone loves them. You get the same flavor and texture of sticky buns made from scratch!