8 hrs 30 mins
This is an easy breakfast when you have company or if you just will be short on time in the morning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a greased bundt pan place half of the frozen dough balls, powdered pudding mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter and pecans.
- 2Repeat with remaining amounts.
- 3Cover the pan loosely with foil, top with clean towel and allow to sit overnight on the counter.
- 4The dough will defrost and rise overnight.
- 5In the morning bake 350 for about 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Overnight Cinnamon Coffeecake
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.9
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.9 mg
- Sodium 311.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 27.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix