Recipe by Mysterygirl
This is an easy breakfast when you have company or if you just will be short on time in the morning.
Top Review by yooper
This was amazingly simple and the end result was delicious! The butterscotch pudding mix really added a wonderful flavor! I had a 9 AM staff meeting this morning and took this still warm into work with me. Everyone dove right in! Thanks Mysterygirl, this is a definate keeper!
- 1 (12 count) packagefrozen dinner rolls
- 1 package instant butterscotch pudding mix (small size)
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pecan pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- In a greased bundt pan place half of the frozen dough balls, powdered pudding mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, butter and pecans.
- Repeat with remaining amounts.
- Cover the pan loosely with foil, top with clean towel and allow to sit overnight on the counter.
- The dough will defrost and rise overnight.
- In the morning bake 350 for about 30 minutes.