This is an amazing recipe for crowd-pleasing chocolate mousse. Light and airy with chewy chocolate crumbs, this is a mousse-lovers dream...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter.
- 2Mix Oreo cookie crumbs with melted butter in small bowl.
- 3In another bowl, whip cream until stiff. Keep chilled.
- 4In another bowl, whip egg whites until stiff, adding sugar gradually.
- 5Add chocolate sauce, very gradually, to the egg whites, mixing gently until mixed thoroughly.
- 6Add whipped cream into mixture gradually, until completely mixed.
- 7In serving bowl, layer cookie crumbs, then whipped cream mixture for three layers, ending with whipped cream. Or serve in glass parfait style.
- 8You can dust the top with extra cookie crumbs or add shaved chocolate.
- 9Refrigerate until ready to serve. I find it is even better the second day.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Chocolate Mousse (Heaven)
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 785.0
- Calories from Fat 500
- Total Fat 55.5 g
- Saturated Fat 30.8 g
- Cholesterol 162.4 mg
- Sodium 370.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 46.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g