Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
a basic tasty popcorn recipe
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon grated orange zest
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Microwave the butter, rosemary, orange zest, salt, and pepper uncovered in a small microwave-safe bowl on high power until the butter is melted.
- Place the hot popped corn in a serving bowl, and pour the butter mixture over it.
- Toss to blend, and serve hot.
Love Rosemary, have my own plant. I guess the recipe is for fresh rosemary & I guess chop it up in my coffee (spice) grinder. Any this sounds good, will try.
What a great treat & a very satisfying change from just plain ol' popcorn! Made it exactly as written & will be doing it again & again! As with others who've tried it, we thought the combo of orange & rosemary was outstanding! Thanks for sharing it! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
Wonderful! We love snacking on popcorn and this is a great variation. I love the flavor of the orange and rosemary. I did substitute a couple of dashes of ground rosemary for the rosemary. Made for PRMR.