1/1 Photo of No-Bake Banana Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
My neighbor gave me this recipe. She found it on a Dole website. Haven't tried it yet but it sounds tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chopped banana (1-1/4 cups).
- 2Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat; stir in vanilla.
- 3Add oats and brown sugar.
- 4Heat and stir 5 minutes.
- 5Set aside 3/4 cup oat mixture.
- 6Press remaining oat mixture into greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- 7Sprinkle banana over crust.
- 8Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together over low heat.
- 9Pour and spread over banana.
- 10Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture; press down lightly.
- 11Chill 2 hours before cutting.
- 12Store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Bake Banana Peanut Butter Fudge Bars
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.3
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 13.6 mg
- Sodium 64.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g