1 hr 10 mins
Jen Andrews's Note:
This recipe is from the Nashville House in Brown COunty, IN. They are wonderful. Served at the Nashville House with fresh Apple Butter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add yeast to warm water as directed on package.
- 2Add other ingredients, till mixed.
- 3Let dough rise.
- 4Work into biscuits.
- 5Heat oil to slightly hotter than 350 degrees.
- 6Drop into hot fat.
- 7This recipe will make about 7 dozen biscuits.
- 8They can be frozen individually and stored in plastic bags.
- 9When you work them, don't let the biscuits rise to high.
- 10If fat is too hot, the biscuits will be soggy in the center.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nashville House Fried Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (2161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.9
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 47.3 mg
- Sodium 2065.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 18.5 g