1/1 Photo of Mum's Miracle Green Salad
8 hrs 15 mins
yummy salad from my childhood :D
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Break lettuce in pieces & Line bottom of a round serving dish with them.
- 2Layer celery, green onions, peas, and water chestnuts.
- 3In a small bowl, mix mayo and sour cream & Spread over veggies.
- 4Sprinkle shredded parmesan and bacon on top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 5(The "miracle" is that it makes its own dressing, see? =).
- 6FYI.cooking time includes refrigerated overnight.
You Might Also Like...
Nutritional Facts for Mum's Miracle Green Salad
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.7
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 558.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 13.0 g