- 1 small head of lettuce
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup bacon, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Break lettuce in pieces & Line bottom of a round serving dish with them.
- Layer celery, green onions, peas, and water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo and sour cream & Spread over veggies.
- Sprinkle shredded parmesan and bacon on top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- (The "miracle" is that it makes its own dressing, see? =).
- FYI.cooking time includes refrigerated overnight.