Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
yummy salad from my childhood :D
Make and share this Mum's Miracle Green Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Break lettuce in pieces & Line bottom of a round serving dish with them.
- Layer celery, green onions, peas, and water chestnuts.
- In a small bowl, mix mayo and sour cream & Spread over veggies.
- Sprinkle shredded parmesan and bacon on top. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- (The "miracle" is that it makes its own dressing, see? =).
- FYI.cooking time includes refrigerated overnight.
Ah, a lovely memory from my childhood! This is just as I remember--comfort food and yummy.