This recipe is from the book Blueberry Muffin Murder by Joanne Fluke. I am posting it for safe keeping. Seems to me you can't go wrong with this recipe nor tire of it as you can make hundreds of combinations. You could even combine items listed in each catagory. It does not specify but I am guessing that you bake these in a 9"x11" pan sprayed with non-stick spray or lined with non-stick foil. Servings and yield is a guesstimate as it is not listed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
A) Choose one of the following and add 1 1/2 cups of it
- graham cracker crumbs
- vanilla wafer crumbs
- chocolate wafer crumbs
- animal cracker crumb
- sugar cookie crumbs
B) Choose one of the following and add 2 cups of it
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- butterscotch chips
- peanut butter chips
- raisins (regular or golden)
- m&m's plain chocolate candy
C) Choose one of the following and add 2 cups of it
- flaked coconut
- Rice Krispies
- miniature marshmallow (can add 2 1/2 cups of these)
- frosted flakes, cumbled
D) Choose one of the following and add 1 cup of it
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees with rack in the middle position.
- 2Evenly sprinkle item chosen from list A over the melted butter.
- 3Drizzle sweetened condensed milk over the crumbs.
- 4Evenly sprinkle item chosen from list B on top.
- 5Evenly sprinkle item chosen from list C on top of that.
- 6Evenly sprinkle item chosen from list D over the very top.
- 7Press everything down with the palms of your hands. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Cool thoroughly on a wire rack and cut into brownie sized bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Multiple Choice Bar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.0
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 54.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g