Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A copycat recipe of Harry and David's moose munch. Not exactly the same but close.
Make and share this Moose Munch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips or 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon crisco vegetable shortening
- 1 (16 ounce) box caramel popped popcorn, toffee popcorn such as Crunch and Munch
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, add chocolate chips and Crisco.
- Microwave until chips look shiny about 2 minutes.
- Remove and stir until melted.
- Quickly stir in popcorn. Spread onto the prepared cookie sheet.
- Cool completely and break into pieces.