Recipe by Dienia B.
Moms both make this. It is good over baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, wide egg noodles, toast, biscuits or waffles.
Top Review by Annacia
Very quick and tasty. Even when used on a slice of toast for lunch it's yummy. I used veggie burger and added some onion and garlic just because I couldn't resist. Loved this simple recipe and will make again.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- canned milk
- salt and pepper
- dried beef, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the hamburger.
- Remove the meat to bowl.
- Sprinkle flour into fat; brown the flour.
- Add the canned milk and enough water to make a gravy, stirring on low.
- Add hamburger back to gravy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook on low for a while (the longer you cook the better); 15 minutes is good.
- You can add dried beef if you want, cut in small pieces.