1/2 Photos of Modified Baked Cranberry Oatmeal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F degrees.
- 2Coat a 9 in square pan with nonstick spray.
- 3In a large saucepan, bring the milk, brown sugar, butter, and cinnamon to a boil.
- 4Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, mix together the oats, chopped apple, cranberries, and nuts; spread evenly into the prepared pan.
- 5When the milk mixture begins to boil, pour out evenly over the oatmeal mixture.
- 6Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes, ore until the liquid has been absorbed and the oatmeal is tender.
- 7Cut the mixture into 6 servings, scooping each out into a cereal bowl.
- 8Garnish with a sliced apple (if desired) and serve with a pitcher of milk.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Modified Baked Cranberry Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.3
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 7.5 mg
- Sodium 87.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 9.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
brown Sugar Twin