Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich and Delicious with just a few calories
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 cups low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping
- Add all ingredients into a blender or smoothy machine and blend until thick and creamy.
- Pour the Smoothy into 2 large glasses and top each with a tablespoon of the Whipped topping then add a few strawberries or Blueberries to garnish and Enjoy!
Made this with fat-free vanilla yogurt & a frozen vanilla yogurt, while leaving off the topping! And, since we are used to large (16-ounce) glasses when it comes to drinking smoothies, this served 2 & a half of us (well, actually it just gave me an extra large drink)! Very nice fruit combo, especially with the very flavorful berries I got from the Farmers' Market! Thanks for sharing a wonderful recipe! [Made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC recipe tag]
Yum! A smooth cold yummy treat on a hot summer day! Thank you Donna!