Minted Radish Tea Sandwiches
- Blend mayonnaise/Miracle Whip, sour cream, zest, mustard, lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste in a small bowl.
- Spread bread slices generously with the mayonnaise mixture.
- Top half of the slices with a layer of mint leaves.
- Top the mint leaves with overlapping rows of radish slices.
- Top radishes with remaining bread slices nad press together gently.
- Trim the crusts and cut sandwiches in half diagonally. Sandwiches may be made 2 hours ahead and chilled, wrapped in plastic wrap.