Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick, easy, & a nice change from your typical sweet snack!
- 3⁄4 cup unpopped popcorn
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Pop corn and remove unpopped kernels.
- Place in large greased bowl.
- In saucepan, combine marshmallows, brown sugar and butter and cook over low heat until smooth.
- Add vanilla or almond extract.
- Pour hot mixture over popcorn and stir.
This is Delicious! Thanks for Posting