1/1 Photo of Marinated Green Bean & Red Potatoes Salad
Claudia Dawn's Note:
This is my favorite summer salad recipe. I make the day before because it tastes better the second day when the flavors blend (and they blend nicely!). It's a very pretty salad that you'll be proud to serve.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fresh green beans (washed & ends cut off)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 4 cups cubed red potatoes
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1Bring water to boil in 2 Dutch ovens (can do separately if you only have 1).
- 2Add green beans to one; reduce heat to medium& cook, covered, 8 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender.
- 3Remove beans with slotted spoon.
- 4Add potatoes to other Dutch oven.
- 5Cook, covered, 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 6Remove potatoes; drain.
- 7Combine vinegar, oil, lemon juice, garlic, honey, salt, dill weed, thyme, and pepper in medium bowl; whisk to combine.
- 8Add green beans and potatoes; stir to combine.
- 9Cover and refrigerate up to 2 days, stirring occasionally.
- 10To complete recipe, garnish with tomato wedges.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Marinated Green Bean & Red Potatoes Salad
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 206.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g