1/1 Photo of Manchego Cheese and Garlic Gourmet Hot Dogs
College Girl's Note:
A roasted garlic and red pepper relish replaces the usual pickle in this Spanish take on hot dogs. from Bon Appetit. AMAZING! These are super if you would like to do a grown up spin on hot dogs. Manchego is a Spanish cheese made from sheep's ml; available at some supermarkets and at specialty food stores.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 heads garlic, larges with half inch cut off tops
- 5 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, from jar drained and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- coarse kosher salt
- 1Relish: Preheat oven to 400 degrees. place each head of garlic,cut top side up, in center of square of foil; drizzle each with 1 teaspoon oil.
- 2Enclose garlic in foil. Place packets on oven rack; roast until garlic is tender, about 45 minutes. Open packets; cool 15 minutes.
- 3Hot Dogs: Arrange buns on plates. Top each with grilled hot dog, then cheese, garlic, relish, and a drizzle of vinegar.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manchego Cheese and Garlic Gourmet Hot Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.7
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.8 mg
- Sodium 882.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: