Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This was in the Washington Post and I had to try it yesterday. OMG--talk about delish!
Make and share this Man-Catcher Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Remove from the heat and add the cocoa powder, stirring to combine.
- Let cool slightly.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs together, then add the sugars and vanilla, stirring to combine.
- Add the cooled butter-chocolate mixture, then fold in the flour and salt until just combined; do not overmix.
- Spread the batter evenly in a 9x13-inch pan that has been lined with parchment paper and sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, making sure the corners are filled.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees or until a crust forms on the surface and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean.
I made these yesterday. I used 1 cup regular and 1 cup dutch process cocoa, for no good reason other than I wasn't sure which to use. These are perfect brownies. I'll never use another recipe.