Coconut and condensed milk (CM) create a unique and delicious bar or shaped cookie (cut-out from final product). Eagle Brand CM recipe.
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Line 13x9 inch pan with foil.
- Put margarine into pan, melt in warming oven.
- Sprinkle crumbs on top of melted margarine,
- then drizzle on condensed milk.
- Sprinkle on other ingredients and pack down with a fork.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Lift out foil and cut into bars or shapes.
- Use leftover shape crumbs for ice cream topping or added to muffin batter.
this dessert is delicious, but it seems this recipe seems off when made. I felt there was too little coconut and graham cracker crumbs for the crust, and too much chocolate(it masks the flavors of the other ingredients). And I recommend letting it cool for at least 30-45 min before even attemping to cut. I was using a non stick pan and realized i shouldn't have used the foil, it was more of a pain for me then anything(but I also criss-crossed the foil on the bottom).