Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Everyone's favorite comfort food, lightened up from WW
- cooking spray
- 226.79 g elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 304.75 g 98% fat free cream of celery soup
- 236.59 ml fat-free mayonnaise
- 226.79 g low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 170.09 g pimientos, chopped
- 113.39 g whole wheat crackers, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat 9x10 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni in a large pot of boiling water until just tender (approx. 7 min).
- Drain macaroni and transfer to a large pot.
- Add soup, maonnaise, cheese, pepper and pimentos; mix well to combine with pasta.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and top with cracker crumbs.
- Bake, uncovered, until top is golden, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Excellent WW dish! Very tasty and creamy. Really liked all the different flavors mixed together. Easy to prepare. It's a keeper. Made for PAC Fall 07'. Thanks, Mama Rego for posting.