1/10 Photos of Low & Slow Oven Baked Ribs - Super Simple!
4 hrs 20 mins
4 hrs 15 mins
This is truly the ONLY rib recipe you will ever need. Ribs simply don't get any better than this! You'll need a fork and knife to eat these, as they will FALL OFF THE BONE. . .tastier than you can imagine. And they couldn't be easier, just throw them in the oven and you are good to go. . .just make sure you have some of your favorite BBQ sauce on hand!
My Private Note
rack of ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 racks pork baby back ribs (our favorite are baby back ribs, but this works well with St. Louis style ribs too)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 225 degrees.
- 2Season your ribs with Dale's marinade, your favorite rib rub, grill seasoning, or simply salt and pepper.
- 3Place ribs, meat side down, in baking dishes.
- 4Cover the baking dishes with aluminum foil and place in the oven.
- 5If you are using small baby back ribs, take out after 3.5 hours. If you are using regular baby back or St. Louis style ribs, then take out after 4 hours.
- 6Drain off the drippings. Flip the ribs over using two spatulas (and an extra set of hands if you have them) so the meat side is up. Be careful, as they may be so tender they fall apart.
- 7Put a layer of BBQ sauce on the ribs and return to the oven uncovered for an additional 20-30 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven and serve them up with a side of potato salad and some baked beans.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Low & Slow Oven Baked Ribs - Super Simple!
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1293.2
- Calories from Fat 788
- Total Fat 87.6 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 369.5 mg
- Sodium 995.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 102.1 g