Recipe by luvmybge
This is a delicious dish. Mmmm.. nice and creamy. It's easy to make. You don't have to bother with milk or cornstarch like some other recipes.
Top Review by AViVAGI
These were fabulous. My husband hates vegetables and thought they were mashed potatoes until he tasted them. He really liked them. I didn't even use the cream cheese because I'm on Weight Watchers. Great for kids. They will really like them.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cauliflower into florets of even size.
- Drop into boiling salted water and cook for about 15 minutes or until very soft when pierced with fork.
- Drain well.
- Put cream cheese in food processor (or blender).
- Add cooked cauliflower and garlic and blend until creamy.
- Add parmesan cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into 1 quart greased casserole dish. Top with a light sprinkle of paprika and bake in 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot.