Prep 4 mins
Cook 1 min
Make a single serving cookie in the microwave. Quick, easy and still stay on your diet!!!
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄8 cup ground flax seeds
- 1⁄8 cup almond flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular (or more to taste)
- 1 dash salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips
- Put first seven ingredients in a mug and stir with a fork until smooth. Pour into a four inch ramekin or leave in the mug. Drop chocolate chips and fold into mug. If using ramekin, distribute chips evenly over top and slightly press into cookie. Microwave for one minute, enjoy with a cup of unsweetened almond milk -- Yummy!
I made this without the flax seed because I didnt have any. Huge mistake I think. It turned out like scrambled eggs with chocolate chips.
This was delicious! What a great alternative to satisfy our dessert craving without the carbs! Loved it. Will be a staple for us.
Great treat for low carb. I subbed coconut flour cause that's what I have rather than almond, and topped this with a broken up snack size s/f Hershey bar. This is very filling and totally satisfied the cookie craving. Thanks for sharing.