Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A baked New York Style crustless low carb cheesecake. Delicious. quick , easy and impressive.
- 3 (680.38 g) package cream cheese
- 25 (25 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 3 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- Preheat Oven To 375 Degrees F.
- Soften cream cheese in a large bowl. (Or microwave on defrost for 5 minutes.).
- With an electric mixer, blend cream cheese until creamy for one minute.
- Add sugar,eggs,vanilla and sour cream and blend until incorporated.
- Spray a 9' Round cake pan with Pam cooking Spray to prevent sticking.
- Add Batter to cake pan.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until somewhat firm in the center. It will be brown and cracked around the edges. A true New York style cheese cake. If you do not want it to get real brown about halfway through the baking process put a tent of aluminum foil over it but make sure it does not touch top of cheese cake.
- You can substtitute whipped non sugared whipping cream that you made yourself without sugar instead of the sour cream.
- 5 carbs per serving. Whole cheese cake contains 8 servings.
I used a cup of granular splenda instead of the packets and baked it in a deep pie plate. I love cheesecake and this was delicious. I will be making this often!
I wasn't sure if this would turn out ok as I cut the recipe by 1/3 but thankfully it did. I also baked it in a souffle dish so as to still get the depth of the cake, so I really put your recipe to the test and it worked out just fine. My sweetener was powdered erythritol, and a couple of drops of stevia, the sweetness was just perfect I baked it the at same temperature and for 10 minutes less. I am cooking for one and would never eat all that much myself, well I could but I think that would be just plain greedy. Thank you for posting. Made for PAC October 2011.
This cheesecake is the absolute best! I'm the only low carb girl in my house but my entire family loves this recipe. I've made this with Splenda and also with Truvia packets. It's yummy with either.